West Pulaski Volunteer Fire Department:
- Proudly protects 9000+ people living in an area of 160+ square miles.
- Operates out of 5 stations that protect primarily rural areas around/near non-incorporated areas of Pulaski, Saline and Perry Counties west of Little Rock, buy Arkansas.
- Is a public department whose members are volunteers with fire, rescue/extrication, and medical training.
- West Pulaski Volunteer Fire Department is subscription based and is classified as a public charity under section 501©3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the department are tax deductible.
- Is eligible to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Internal Revenue Code.
WPFD holds annual and monthly meetings that are open to the public.
- Monthly Board Meetings are held on the third-Thursday of each month at 7 pm. The meeting is held at our Station #1 building located at 2810 Whispering Pines Road – Little Rock, Arkansas 72210. Use this link if you need mapping or directions : WPFD Station #1
- Annual Public Meetings are held on the last-Thursday of each October at 7pm. This meeting is held at the Ferndale Extension Community Center Building at 27014 Kanis Road- Little Rock, Arkansas 72223. Use this link if you need mapping or directions : Ferndale Extension Club Building