IF WE CAN’T FIND YOU FAST, THEN MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU FAST
If someone in your home calls 911 for HELP your Fire Department, Police and an Ambulance will respond, but we need your assistance to find you faster!
- Weather conditions are bad and visibility is poor?
- Bushes, vines or weeds grow to hide address numbers?
- Address numbers are low on the post and covered by weeds?
- Brass address numbers on your post do not contrast with the background color and can’t be easily seen?
- Address numbers are on the mailbox, but numbers are covered when flag is pulled down?
- No address numbers near your driveway?
- Address numbers on mailbox are small, obstructed and/or non-reflective?
PLEASE TAKE A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO ENSURE YOUR ADDRESS NUMBERS ARE PROPERLY POSTED AT YOUR HOME!
A winter storm is impacting central Arkansas and our fire district area at this time. Please make precautions to stay warm and fed should you loose power to your home. Our crews are responding, as normal, to emergency calls during this period. Due to winter conditions we expect it may take extra time to reach you in an emergency situation should we find difficult or impassable roads.
Check out our facebook page for road and emergency response information at this link
Like us on Facebook
You can also Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/WestPulaskiFD
One of our own, Capt Mike Felton, was a victim of arson this past weekend when fire was set to his property under renovation. An investigation is ongoing. Here is the recent interview from KARK.