If you suffer a fire or natural disaster at your home, you will find that it can be a physically and mentally draining process to begin putting the piece of your residence back together. No matter the extent of the damage, the stress can be difficult to deal with. Please take a look at this list to help yourself (or an affected family member or neighbor) to begin the rebuilding process.
Order Viagra online now. Great discounts. Viagra Online Real Fake. Prescription drug for men used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Official Online Drugstore. ⭐️ | Best Sale | ☀☀☀ Ciprofloxacin Rash Pictures Online ☀☀☀. Cannot Find low price Best pill? Buy Cialis Online Yahoo Big Discounts No Prescription | Best Deals🔥 |. Your health is important. ☀☀☀ http://emilygaston.com/?page_name=cesoen ☀☀☀,coupons 75% off. Buy Now » Doxycycline Online Without Prescription Buy enter site. What is the definition of female Viagra? Learn about the search for a female Viagra to increase sexual arousal in women. http://webbizideas.com/?where=Cheapest-Generic-Viagra-Online-Uk&a46=22 How Much Does Cialis Cost In The Uk. APharmacly: 3-9 Free Cialis Pills with all Orders. Online Drug Shop, Big Discounts Special internet prices - Only Best Offers, buy 🔥 | Best Sale | ☀☀☀ Without Prescription Levitra ☀☀☀. Buy Cheap Pills with Discount. Discount Coupons For Cialis Find Latest Medication For http://www.peterfunch.com/?adle=Rx-Prescriptions-Cialis Where To watch Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy Immediately After The Fire/Disaster:
- You will have basic needs of clothing and personal hygiene materials.
- Consult with the fire department to determine if it is safe to enter the structure to remove vital personal identification, car keys, insurance contact information. If it is not safe for you to enter, the Fire Department may be able to send someone in to retrieve some salvageable belongings.
First 24 Hours
- Contact a local disaster relief service. American Red Cross, Salvation, Army, and United Way programs can help you with immediate needs following a fire/disaster event.
- Contact your insurance agent
- Notify your mortgage lender or landlord
- Notify family, friends, and employers of your temporary location
- Notify your child’s school.
- Notify the US Post Office to hold or redirect your mail to your temporary location
- Arrange to have your home phone forwarded to your wireless phone
- Do not enter the site of a fire/disaster until it is safe to do so. If you aren’t sure, don’t enter. A damaged structure could collapse while you try to retrieve belongings or clean the mess. Consult with your Fire Department to ask if it is safe to enter. Talk to your insurance agent to request a safety inspection before re-entry.
- Do not turn on utilities to the structure yourself (Gas/Propane/Electric). A request by the Fire Department may have had the electric and gas utilities disconnected. Contact your utility company for consultation. They will determine if it is safe to restore utility services.
- Never consume any food or beverages that were exposed to heat or smoke. Toxins from fire/chemical debris, damaging heat, and loss of refrigeration can be very harmful. All food and beverages should be disposed of out of caution.
- American Red Cross 501-614-1021
- United Way 501-376-4567
- Salvation Army 501-758-7297
- Central Arkansas Water 501-372-5161 After Hours Call 501-377-1239
- Salem Water 501-847-0562
- Paron Water 501-594-5000
- Entergy 1-800-368-3749 (1-800-ENTERGY).
- First Electric Coop 1-800-489-7405
- Reliant Energy (Arkla) 1-800-992-7552