http://montegocapitalpartners.com/?rst=Seroquel-Rezeptfrei-Online azithromycin 500mg tablets (generic zithromax) met maar liefst 91 fantastische (organische) ingredien is tonic alchemy ⭐️ | Best Price | http://wehrs-music-house.com/?uzz=Cialis-Without-A-Prescription&7ca=c3 . 10mmg, 50mg Online Pharmacy, Guaranteed Shipping. 24/7 Phone Support. Asacol Foam Enema Buy Online Drug Shop. | free delivery🔥 |. Stop Searching About Best pill ! ☀☀☀ go site ☀☀☀,coupons 75% off. Buy Now » Buying Avodart Discounts List, Now is the time internet viagra pharmacy 🔥 A tsunami (Japanese: tsu, “harbour,” and nami, “wave”) is a very long wave of seismic origin that is caused by a submarine or coastal earthquake, landslide, or volcanic eruption. http://weareone.cc/?lof=Ventolin-Evohaler-Order-Online - no prescription needed, order Sildenafil (viagra) with discount 15% - low prices for all ED pills, support 245, levitra buying | Up to 50% Off🔥 |. Lowest Prices ☀☀☀ Generic Viagra Buy Online ☀☀☀,We have special offers for you.. Buy Now » Where To Buy Cialis Online Yahoo | Up to 20% Off🔥 |. Cannot Find low price Best pill? Xenical Buy Online,special reduced price.. Buy Now » | Best Price🔥 |. Available with free Delivery & overnight shipping! ☀☀☀ source link ☀☀☀,We offer products that help you solve your | Best Price🔥 |. Bonus Pills with every order! source ,We collect what you are looking for here.. Check More » The West Pulaski Fire Department is a great organization made entirely of volunteers. Your home and family are protected from fire and medical emergencies by a department made up trained and dedicated people that live and work in your own community.
We always need help from our neighbors to have adequate manpower that supports our emergency response teams. We are ALWAYS looking for quality folks that want to join our team. At this time, we are asking for your help to ensure we have enough trained personnel at your local station.
What you get as a volunteer firefighter–
- Volunteer’s Firefighters receive all necessary training to become a Certified Fire Fighter at NO COST.
- Certified Training Includes:
- Introduction to Firefighting Course (16-hour course over 2 days)
- Protective Personal Equipment Course (24-hour course over 3 days)
- Wildland Firefighting Course (16-hour course over 2 days)
- Online FEMA Incident Management Courses ( Four 3-hour courses you can take any time)
- Certified Training Includes:
- Once Trained -Protective Equipment (Protective Fire Clothing/Equipment) is provided to you at NO COST.
- Dispatch Pager – a Voice pager is provided for the dispatch of fire/rescue calls at NO COST.
- Once Certified as a firefighter- Continued training for advanced skills is provided at the department level for additional capabilities and special skills related to most aspects of Firefighting, Vehicle Rescue, Rescue CPR, First Responder, etc.
What we need from you as a volunteer firefighter–
- Participate in Station Maintenance one evening per week. (2-hours)
- Participate in Station Training/Station workdays about one Saturday morning per month. (half-day usually)
- Participate in Department (multi-company) training one evening per month. (2-3 hours). Usually held in place of a regular maintenance night. On the second Tuesday of the month.
- Being a volunteer firefighter only requires that you respond to emergency calls when you are in your home area.
- We don’t ‘man’ (live or staff) our fire stations. There are no shifts or staffing requirements. Your voice pager will dispatch you from wherever you are and you can respond to your home station to pick up equipment and travel to the dispatched location.
- Let us know what time you are generally available to respond/participate .(example = most people are generally available evenings after work and most weekends)
- You do not have to leave work, church, or family activities to be a volunteer firefighter. We only ask that you respond to fire/rescue calls when you are in the area and available.
Please call 501-821-9320 with questions or visit your local WPFD station (usually on a Tuesday night (between 7-9pm) for more information.